Friday 18 November 2011

Girls vs Guys (Part 1)

Well, I was thinking about what men can do and women can’t for quite a few days (obviously a movie effect :P ). And guess what? At last I got my answer which I’m going to share with you all.
I have seen as well as experienced loads of friendship with loads of people. And I can proudly say that the friendship that is shared between two guys can never (exceptions forbidden) be matched with that being shared between a guy and a girl or between two girls.
Well these are 11 common points which shows a guy is way better than a girl as far as friendship is concerned. It’s a general concept which I’m sharing, exceptions are definitely forbidden.
  1. I have seen a guy crying for his friend; well I have also seen a girl crying for her friend, but a guy sheds his tears silently whereas a girl never cries sitting alone for her friend.
  2. A guy never expects his friend to call/text him all day long, neither does he expects to get a reply from him instantly over the phone. A girl does expect. If their expectations aren’t fulfilled then quarreling is the next step she takes.
  3. 10 days without a single talk, the friendship between two guys doesn’t get weak. But in 10 days, a girl can make another friend who can replace you.
  4. Guys never put any boundaries or limitations for their friend, but a girl will always teach you how to live life *her way*.
  5. A guy won’t inspect his friend’s loyalty, but a girl will do it, at every step.
  6. A guy won’t fake in front of his friend, but there are lots of possibilities that a girl will fake.
  7. A guy may borrow his friend’s money, but a girl doesn’t need to borrow it. They think his money is their very own and they have every right on it.
  8. Two guys in deep friendship will definitely not fall in love (if not gay), but a girl falls for her guy friend if he has all the qualities she wants to be in her man.
  9. A guy doesn’t expect his friend to be much caring and all, but a girl does.
  10. A guy can share his friend with other friends, but a girl can’t.
  11. And lastly, a girl can never be called as a *chaddi baddy*.

Well, my observations can definitely be wrong, I just wrote what’s on my mind. You all can judge it in a better way. Love ya all…

4 comments: