Sunday 26 February 2012

< You steal my heartbeat >



With your smile...
That shiny glimpse of yours...
My morning awaits just one look...

I count seconds...
The moments of your absence...
But feels like I'm with you...

My demands are high...
Demands your stay on my mind...
Not for a moment, but till I breathe...

You speak much...
I sound a bit low...
Not that I'm depressed, 
But I'm too happy to express...

When I'm silent...
I want to hear only you...
May be you're unaware of this, 
But I'm being honest as per your wish...

You say you love to talk...
My heart says I love to hear...
Coz when I speak, 
I hide my feels...

Not that I'm being a liar to you...
But some truths are better kept hidden...
This isn't my ego, 
But my wish to hide my tears...

I write, I write my feels...
Not for you, but to be honest to myself...
What I can't speak out,
When I'm with you...

I'm careless, 
But I do care...
You eyes may become wet,
But I cry, may be not visible to the world...

Touch, your touch...
Doesn't make me go mad,
But makes me feel not alone...
Makes me feel a promise of being forever...

I may behave in a weird way...
I may shout...I may scold...
But my lil heart, 
Only awaits your care'n'attention...

I may roam around...
Loads of people in my life to think of...
But when I'm with you,
I don't feel the need of the rest...

My past, My future...
I'm completely unknown to both...
But, I can promise to share the present...
Share my present only with you...

My faults, My nistakes...
I want only you to rectify the two...
Your presence I need...
Your attention I need to replenish once again...

My words might not work...
They might not be enough...
In making my heart open...
But baby, 
This truth can never change...
You steal my heartbeat...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment