Tuesday 3 May 2011

Good-bye thoughts...

We all have experienced few situations in life where we have to leave something or someone forever which we never intended to. These circumstances often occur with a short notice beforehand. But the biggest shock we get is when these things take place without any info of occurrence. Such thing happened in my present life.
I knew that my college life is going to end in a short while. Not much time is left for me to enjoy with them. But still I don’t know why I’m experiencing this strange painful feeling within myself from past few days. I started taking precautions from last one month. Indulged myself in different activities, detached myself from quite a lot pals. I thought I will bring myself out of these emotional attachments successfully. But still somewhere inside myself, I lost…yess, I lost!!!
I lost to the world of emotions…I lost to the world of sentiments…
It was stupidity for me to think that this childish, immature, emotional and idiot ‘Raj’ can avoid being sad and sentimental while leaving his precious friends and attachments behind. It’s a common feeling every single student feels while facing this kind of situation and I’m a common student only with common yet so ‘different’ feeling inside.
My college, Bengal College of Engineering and Technology, is a great college. I know it’s quite a funny sentence for my college mates and believe me I’m also laughing while typing this. But to be frank, this college has given us everything. It has made a man out of a kid. It has witnessed numerous fights and bonding. From silly strikes to campusing, from semester exams to college events, we all have enjoyed each and everything at fullest.
From where I see myself now, I can point out numerous changes in me. When I entered this college for the first time, I was a guy without any knowledge about the practicality of life. I was more of someone who thinks that what he is and what he feels is same for every other person in the world. But thanks to some of my friends who helped me learn a different lesson of life here. Life is not as easier as you think it is. Maturity comes with time and experience. I learnt this!!!
From dark side to the brighter one, I have experienced quite a lot thing in these four small years. From casual easy-going boy to properly oriented man, the journey was not as easy as you are thinking. But it was quite interesting one.
But what’s strange is I was leading a normal life but suddenly few days back a stream of mixed feelings hit my mind as well as heart informing me about the present scenario of my life. My college life is going to end!!! I simply can’t imagine me not returning to this place again….Can’t imagine that there won’t be this hostel to return to…It’s just came so suddenly…wish it had came a year later or so…
But as time never stops for anyone, why should we let our heart stop for these matters? I have got enough from this college. I have found many great friends here; hope they stay in my life forever…
So it’s time for me to say ‘GOOD-BYE’ to my dear college…will MISS my COLLEGE Days…simply a LOT!!!

1 comment: