Wednesday 10 August 2011

I loved you

I'm broken...I'm lost
I believed so I'm hurt
waited long...longed for your care
you denied...ruled out my love.

You dumped my feelings
you brought me into tears
my heart is teared apart
I'm broken...I'm lost

No one else to care
no one else to share my grief
rainy day I wish I could drench
for my tears to get vanish.

I'm walking along
down the crowded street
paying heed only to my self
no one else to care.

I didn't bother much of now
love can bring poison as well
it teared me apart
now its my turn to see the end.

Well fair enough you needed your space
being my life you needed yours
for you can end up my life
I didn't bothered much of now.

I loved you...I wanted you
I shall never see you cry
for you brought me smile
you wet my eyes as well.

Stay happy wherever you are
I ain't a loser...I'm just lost.

I cried...I died...
as I loved you...I wanted you...

No comments:

Post a Comment