Monday 8 August 2011

Unheard truth

Hand in hand
walking empty long roads
thoughts no evil
striking our minds
you kept thinking
I kept praying.
 
Time kept running
road seems to end now
for all unsaid words I heard
glances of yours kept me silent
you kept thinking
I kept praying.

My unconditional love
your innocent trust
we stopped walking
hands get departed
you still kept thinking
I still kept praying.

The unsaid good bye
being said by your tears
my heart in dilemma
cries out of pain
you stopped thinking
but I kept praying.

I guess I know
what your lips are about to say
I guess I know
what I don't wanna know
my fingers crossed
I kept praying.

Well love has no boundaries
but it has limitations
for you can love some other human
but I will feel the same for u even in my death hour
now I wanna hear from you
but I kept praying.

You didn't know how to start
how to break a sane heart
just tell me dear
tell me what I don't deserve
I'm ready...I'm prepared
for I have stopped praying.
 
You were about to speak
I held your lips...
not being able to hear the truth
I bid a silent good bye
I turned back..I stepped ahead
I moved out of your magical bond

Though u kept crying
you never tried to call  me back
though you loved me lot
you never mentioned it to me
your unsaid words cost me lot
I left u thinking you left me alone

Well this can't be the end
its not happy one yet
for I will regain my faith in God
for I will rediscover ur silence
no worries can hold me now
as I'm free to love u forever

You kept crying
I kept loving...

No comments:

Post a Comment