Friday 12 August 2011

I'm not a sinner

I'm packed...I'm sealed
I'm in a box where I'm safe
I loved my stay at a shop's corner
I never wanted to harm anybody.

But people started to burn me
one by one they killed all my brothers
do you still want me to show mercy?
I never wanted to harm anybody.

White body with brown head
slowly they lit up my tiny tail
they burnt me till I'm in ashes
I never wanted to harm anybody.

Sucking my soul entirely
they threw me as if I'm nobody
they misused my silence
but I never wanted to harm anybody.

Out of anger...out of hopelessness
I dared to punish the mankind
not only the sinners but the whole nature
yes I spread poison...I'm a murderer
but hey...
I never wanted to harm anybody...

2 comments:

  1. nice poem :) ....short and subtle ! ...what a "harmless" cigarette can actually do ya... i hate cigarette smoke...if u wrote this poem then i must say it sounds really good...could be a slogan against tobacco.

    ReplyDelete