Sunday 14 August 2011

Proud Indian

Saffrony inception...and saffrony brights
lovely beauties with heavenly traditions
a sepia look at our cultured history
with long back fighting still held firm
I love my mother's serene delights
I'm proud to be an Indian.

White snow...and white hearts
innocent beings with innocent bonds
emo bondings and helping hands
full of culture, full of rituals
I love my mother's priceless arts
I'm proud to be an Indian.

Green land...and green nature
soaked in the greenish ambiance
spread everywhere is our very own pride
for all the sacrifices done in honor
I love my mother's wealthy greenature
I'm proud to be an Indian.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful interpretation of the tri-colour. Nice poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post.. tri-colour means alot to us!!
    u can check mine if you like, here is the link: http://www.iredeem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete